Join us on this excursion that combines the stunning park Kantun Chi and the Yal-Ku lagoon. Admire the amazing underground world and snorkel in cenotes and rivers.
In this expedition you will visit the beautiful ecological park Kantun-chi to admire the amazing underground world with cenotes and rivers and you will be able to snorkel and enjoy the crystal clear waters and all the multicolored fishes of Yal-Ku lagoon. Come to explore a place that was sacred for the ancient Mayan and that nature has formed and preserved.
During this travel adventure in the Mayan Riviera, you will be provided with special snorkel equipment and life jackets to immerse in the waters of the beautiful natural lagoon. Later, you will swim in 3 different underground rivers and cenotes, and walk through its amazing halls and chambers while admiring different rock formations as stalactites, stalagmites and columns with several centuries of antiquity. The guide will lead it to discovering the impressive vaults of these caverns.
- Full Snorkeling equipment (goggles, life jackets, snorkel tube and fins)
- Round Transportation from your hotel.
- Expert guide at Kantunchí
- Entrances to the ecological protected park of Kantunchí
- Special shoes to walk in the cavern
- Interesting talk along the jungle
- Underground river
- Three sacred Wells
- Lunch (chicken fajitas, beans, rice, Mexican sauces and tropical fruit water).
- Free Time
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any other service with extra cost at the facilities
- Children between 4 and 11 should always be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Children under 4 years of age can participate under the supervision of a responsible adult (parent or a family member).
- This tour is not recommended for people with physical limitations, heart problems and claustrophobia.
- Pick up is available in most of hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we dont have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
- Towels, comfortable shoes and cloths
- Bathing suit, sandals
- Biodegradable mosquito or sun block
- Extra cash for souvenirs
- Water proof camera.